|Age|| Has lived 34 moons (3.8 years)
Equivalent: 28.3 human years
Biologically: 20 moons
Biological age Equivalent: 21.7
|Cause of Death|
|Names|| Kit: Runningkit|
Warrior: Runningwater / Runningstrike
|Siblings||Sagenose, three unnamed kits|
|Mate||Stoatscar (formerly), Ioheart (formerly)|
|Kit(s)||Oilpelt, Pumpkinfrost, Creekdew, Winterfall, Dewfur, Speedkit, Pinefrost|
|Stories Living||The Haunted Warrior, Flash's Story, The Devils Side|
Runningstar is an orange tom with gray-blue spots and yellow eyes.
- Runningstar has a short, and smooth-coat. It is often clean, but not as clean as it could be. Runningstar's short fur is most of the time very well-held-down but sometime there are some stray hairs. There is nothing anywhere close to mats in his fur, and it has few to no tangles. He keeps it fairly well-clean. The top of his head has fur that is a bit more wild. His fur on the top of his head, shags over on the top of his left eye. So he can't see well out of one of his eyes. His eyes are normal size, and bright yellow, his eyes are often clouded and misty, but not for much of a reason other then that it looks like that normally. He doesn't have patches other than the blue-gray ones, he doesn't spend much time on his fur, so it doesn't look as good as it could.
- His build is strangely small. As a kit, he was so small he could have died. He is also light, nimble and quick-moving his build is perfect for running. Catching the wind in his fur. His front legs are short and aren't very strong, his front paws are too big and are lumpy, causing them to look quite strange. . His back legs are long and strong, and his back paws are small and don't take up much space. He is skinny and fast. He has the perfect build for running, but not climbing. His front paws aren't good for it, his upper body doesn't have the needed space to left himself. His tail is long, but not long enough that it catches in the wind and slows him down. Nothing slows him down, he is ideal for being a fast runner.
- His claws are too short in the front. Another thing that makes climbing not much of an option. His claws can't sink deep enough into the bark. And his short claws aren't good for fighting at all. His back claws are long and sharp, much more than the average cat. Great for stopping him from slipping and sliding when he runs. But even if his claws are perfect for stopping himself from sliding, having only half his claws good enough for tree-climbing isn't a help. His back claws are also not a help fighting, as cats fight with their front paws.
- When he was younger: Clever, feisty, cocky, mischievous, defiant, bold, feirce, loyal, selfish, fearless, careless, awkward, sprited, fiery, imaginative, tactful, resouceful.
- When he was older: Fearful, brillient, awkward, eccentric, haunted, argumentive, short-tempered, noble, brave, fair, selfless, spiteful, feisty, free-spirted, disrespectful.
- He is a pretty good hunter, he has long back legs and small back paws, this makes him a fast and quiet runner, his front legs are really strong and his front paws are big, so he can hold down strong prey. He also has sharp teeth, to bite and kill the prey. He is best at hunting rabbits and birds, but can really anything. He is not amazing at hunting, but he gets the job done and does so pretty well.
- He is very smart, one of the smartest cats in the forest. This gives him a great memory. He remembers everything that happens, he can replay everything that ever happened to him in his mind, down to the smallest detail. He can think of plans, but they are almost always to crazy and never seem like they would work, but they often do.
Kithood & AdolescenceEdit
- As the youngest kit in his litter, Runningstar (Runningkit at the time) was feisty and easily annoyed. But his biggest wish was to impress his older sister Waterkit, but a young age, Runningkit ran into some problems. He thought so quickly, time seemed to freeze. His memory was always clear as day, everything he thought played again in front of him. And he was haunted by voices in his head. But none the less, he always stayed with the Clan. But soon, he started to wander off, both in his mind and in the real world, he preferred to be on his own. He was very clever, the smartest RockClan cat. But there was a problem, that others thought he was stupid. He put up with it for a while, he was kind-hearted about it, but soon he started to get annoyed.
- Cats had no idea about him, or the voices in his head, rather than trying to get to know the kit, the cats deemed him different, stupid and insane. Cats talked slower to him, but his mind always moved faster than the other cats.
- He would spend ages sitting at the border to camp, wondering about the world past the 'four walls' of the camp. He found something out, further then his eyes could see, or his ears could hear there was stuff happening, which he could find out if he dug far into his mind, he built a map of the forest, and could always know when the other Clans were going to plan an attack. His skill was good use, but came with a flaw. He could here everything, he was able to turn that slightly down, he would only here what took his mind off what he was doing, but still, he always seemed like his nose was placed in other cat's lives, when really he would love to ignore the other cats. One day, he got tired of waiting around.
- He left camp, and went to Twolegsplace, there he found a book. Everyday he tried to make sense of the words, but he ws unable. He took his older sisters there one time (His brother preferred to stay home) and spent hours trying to read. His sisters were unable, but he read a few words. He took the book to camp, no other cat cared slightly about the book, but Runningkit loved it, and could read little bits of it. Wolftail thought he was just glancing at it, and tried to get him to do others stuff, but Runningkit refused.
- He heard his father coughing one day, his father was Falconcry. the medicine cat, she was named Songwillow, found out Falconcry had Greencough. And a bad case, he was given a rule not to see his kits until he was better, and he tried, but weeks went by and he hadn't even seen the kits. When he was almost better, and the medicine cat thought it would be okay, he paid his mate a quick visit, while the kits were with Wolftail. But wat no one knew was that Runningkit was there, trying to read, he got Greencough. And the other kits came back, Falconcry did his best to avoid the kits, and did a pretty good job.
- Ioheart (formerly): Deceased, Residence Unknown
- Three Unnamed kits: Deceased, Residence Unknown
- Falconcry: Deceased, Residence Unknown
- Runningstar and Creekdew are very close. Runningstar named the kit in honor of Creekfrost, the warrior Runningstar respects most of all. The kit reminds him of Creekfrost, everything from the similar personality to the matching fur coats, and the same ice blue eyes.
- Runningstar loves his son. He was sad to leave the kit when he had to go on the quest to find out why the sun was red. And when he returned Creekdew couldn't be happier to see him. Creekdew has the same rule-breaking nature as his father, as well as the want to leave camp. And Runningstar won't keep that from him.
- Maybe it isn't a good choice to take a young kit out of camp, but Runningstar won't be the one to refuse, as of now Creekdew is unlike most other family and friends of Runningstar, as there is no Creekdew voice in Runningstar's head.
- Runningstar doesn't know his other son too well. He never knew much about the kit, or what the kit liked, or anything. He wanted to know the kit better, but never saw him. There is nothing the young regrets more.
- Creekdew was more like Runningstar was, assertive and playful, feisty and always to be out of camp. Runningstrike always found himself dragged along by the kit. But Oilpelt always hid in the nursery, when the kit was very young before be became an apprentice, Runningstar gave him a chance, he tried to get to the know the kit. But the first time he tried, a voice bothered his head.
- The voice that yelled at him and told him what an idiot he was, Runnningstar freaked out and yowled to himself, which seemed to be scaring his son. Runningstar thought Oilkit would be like all those others, thinking of him as an insane freak. He stayed away from the kit after that.
- Which Oilpelt became an apprentice, Runningstar had no idea he wondered what the warrior thought of him, maybe he never seems like it, but though Runningstar is still convinced the kit hates him, he loves Oilpelt with all his heart.
- The other kit in the litter is a little like Runningstar, she is very tough. She reminds Runningstar of Stoatscar.
- Even though the two cats don't play together much, the two are family, and love each other.
- Runningstar has never taken his other kits out of camp, simply since he didn't think she would want to go. He knows better now, but for important reasons is staying away from his kits. He knows that Pumpkinfrost is energetic and playful, or at least was when she was born, but he wants her to spend more time out of the nursery.
- Runningstar barely knew his kit. He had been busy with Clan stuff and patrols during the five or something days of Speedkit's life.
- But he named Speedkit and loved him he even spent his time thinking of what the kit's warrior name should be. He wanted to be Speedkit's mentor and to see the kit catch his first prey. But Speedkit wandered out of camp, and was taken by a hawk.
- Runningstar tried to save the kit, jumping from trees and walked for hours, getting cut and bruised. Despite his sadness about Speedkit's death he thinks if might have saved lives, for he now forbids his kits from leaving camp.
- He doesn't know Pinefrost nearly as well as he knows Winterfall, but he loves her.
- He had full faith in her skills to survive, he considered her the most respondable of his kits, and not because she was the oldest surviving kit of her litter.
- He had seen her try to protect her siblings, she seemed like she would be able to handle things. If it hadn't been for her, he would have gone with Dewfur and Winterfall to ShadeClan.
- She is likely the kit Runningstar is closest too, he doesn't love her more or less then his other kits, he just knows her better.
- He watched her climb, he played with her even when he thought there was enemy on the Clans borders.
- He loves her a lot, he loves playing with her and spending time with her, be was very upset when she left to ShadeClan, but knew it was the best for her.
- He doesn't know Dewfur too well, he named him after his formar enemy, who he is now for grateful for then every other cat because he saved his son, Dewfur's half-brother.
- And Dewfur reminds him a bit of Dewbramble, he likes watching his kit run and play simply because of that. When Dewfur attacked Winterfall, he was mad at him.
- He talked to him to find out why, and loves him.
- Read in Enemies.
- Read in Friends.
- From a young age, he hated Talonfang and how she treated Creekfrost. Even though she was a warrior and he was a kit, he wasn't the least bit scared of her. She tried to kill him once, but he survied. It was that day he vowed to get back at her, even if he was only three moons old.
- Once he was a day or so older then the last time he had a fight with her, he attacked her. There was a small battle with some rogues, he was a still a kit but followed a patrol. He was sure he would fight. A cat named Flash saved his life. But he was sure he was going to get back at Talonfang.
- He sort of forgot about her, he had other problems in his life. But once he got older and he and his friend Stoatpaw, later Stoatscar, were walking through the forest. Runningpaw and Stoatpaw met Talonfang, and Runningpaw's older sister Waterkit, who had ran away a few moons back. She was going by Redwater.
- Talonfang hit Stoatpaw's neck, almost killing her. Runningpaw hated her more then ever. As he grew, his hatred for her only got stronger. She took his sister, almost killed his best friend, killed his mother, his uncle, his aunt, and a lot of other cats.
- She even started a rougue battle which caused his sister, who had returned to the Clan and who he had recently forgiven, to die. And he almost killed her, but he had vowed never to take a cat's life, and allowed her to live. But Creekfrost's kit ended up killing her.
- When Talonfang, Creekfrost, and Runningstar's sister Waterdrop and some other cats returned to life, he told Talonfang he would never forgive her. But he learned to like her snarky remarks and got some respect to her. He found out that she was his mother, and learned to love her.
- He found out that she never really wanted to kill anyone, he wasn't really sure how it happened but he learned to love her, and he wanted to stop her from killing other cats. He decided this right after she killed Infernoflame and Darknose both were cats he liked, and he was sad that they died, but he knew she would get kicked out of the Clan if it was found out.
- For some strange reason, he didn't want that to happen. He lied and said Infernoflame died from falling off a cliff, and that Darknose died saving him. Since that day, he wanted to be the one to make sure Talonfang was being a normal cat rather then a murder, but he really wanted to talk to her.
- Shortly after he tried to get his older sister, the leader Waterstar, to make Talonfang a full warrior, he went to talk to her. She almost killed him, but stopped before she did. Since then he has learned to like Talonfang more then almost all the other cats he had ever met.
- At a young age, Runningstar was close to his adopted Mother. The two were close and loved each other.
- Shortly after Runningstar was made an apprentice, his father Falconcry returned. Runningstar was on his father's side, not his Mothers. The relationship between him and his Mother faded away.
- But he still loved his mother, and was deeply sad when Whispheart died. But he always remembers her. She's a voice in his head, when ever he is about to do something that could put him in danger, the voice of the dead Whispheart tells him not too.
- When he was young, Runningstar and Falconcry lived together. In the nursery. Even though Falconcry was his Father, and a warrior, the elder cat always made time for his son. That all changed, though. And it changed when Falconcry got Greencough. Runningstar (Runningkit at the time) and his sister Dazzlekit got it.
- Runningkit survived, but Dazzlekit didn't. After Dazzlekit died, Falconcry blamed himself for the kit's death, and ran away. Runningkit didn't see him again until he was made an apprentice, known as 'Runningpaw' that was when Falconcry returned. The Clan had thought Falconcry must be dead, and were thrilled that he was back. But no one was happier then Runningpaw! When Falconcry was about to after years of warriorhood join the ranks of StarClan, Runningstar told his father his story.
- Falconcry is also a voice in Runningstar's head, when Runningstar feels blamed, the Falconcry voice is there.
He is Peregrineheart's best friend. He seems sometimes like he does not really care about what Peregrineheart has to say, but he does. He secretly thinks that Peregrineheart is pretty smart.
- It would make sense if Runningstar didn't remember much of his older sister, but he does. Even though Dazzekit died when he was only a kit, Runningstar remembers her. He looked up to her, he loved her.
- He always helped the runt of the litter, and she helped him back. The other kits never payed much attention to the fact Runningstar couldn't climb trees, but Dazzlekit did. She tried to teach him, she never gave up. It was Runningstar who found her body. He was sad by it. Dazzlekit is a voice is his head, the voice of support.
- When he needs to be supported, the voice of Dazzlekit there. It is true, that some voices in his head he finds wonderful.
- The orange and gray-blue tom barely knows his older brother, but loves him stronger then almost anything else. When he was a kit, 'family' was a hard thing to come by. His mother Talonfang tried to kill him, his father Infernoheart died, his adopted mother Whispheart often tried to stop him from breaking his rules, his father Falconcry left, his sister Waterkit ran away, his brother Mallowkit died, his sister Dazzlekit died, most of this was no one's fault, but only one was always there for him, and that was Stormkit.
- He loved Stormkit, the two were very different, Stormkit was cray about rules, Runningkit was a rebel above all else. And because of this, the two fought fairly often. But Runningkit still loved him.
- One of the first voices in Runningkit's head was like Stormkit, and it was one that he had the most trouble with, but it was also one that he found the most different from his brother.
- Runningpaw was jealous of Stormpaw when Wolfstar mentored him, Wolfstar was the mentor Runningpaw always wanted. But that didn't stop him from loving Stormpaw, he trained with him, Stormpaw was the only one of his siblings to be with him at the warrior ceramony. And that was good with him.
- When Stormriver became Stormstar, he couldn't have been prouder of his brother. He became more nosy and listened in when his brother talked, annoying the leader. He was miserble when Stormstar died and listens to his brothe rabove anyone else. When he was dragged to StarClan, the voice in his thoughts really became Stromstar, the real Stormstar.
- As kits, the two fought often enough. Runningkit looked up to Waterkit and wanted to be just like her. She had his rule-breaking nature, and a strong friendship formed. She was only a few moments older then him, but he acted as him she was older by years.
- When she ran away, Runningkit was hurt and insulted. He started to hate Waterkit, when he was an apprentice, he and Stoatpaw found her in the forest, going under the name of 'Redwater' and one of Talonfang's crew. She didn't try to stop Talonfang when the rogue slashed Stoatpaw on the neck. It was only Dewbramble's medicine cat skills that allowed the apprentice to live.
- Runningpaw hated her all through his warriorhood, when he was Runningwater and she came back to the Clan, he was horrible to her. But he couldn't forgive her for what she did to him. He changed his name to Runningstrike, since he didn't want his suffix to be the same as he prefix.
- She changed her name to Waterdrop, and had kits. During a fight with rogues, he saved her life. Forgiving her and telling her that no matter what she was always be his sister. She died saving his life, and he would never forget that.
- One of the best days of his warriorhood was when she entered RockClan, after StarClan gave her a second chnace at life. She became leader after Stormstar died and she and Runningstrike (Now Runningstar) were closer then anything.
- He trusted Talonfang, and she didn't and it caused a bit of a ruckus. But she will always be his sister, and he will always love her.
- Despite the fact that he didn't know her well before the quest where she died, the two became good friends on the quest. She was annoyed when he wanted to go back due to Dewbramble annoying him, and was happy when he and his brother returned.
- The two liked each other a lot. But on the Thunderpath one day, she went on without looking, and Runningstar tried to help her when he saw a monster coming.
- But it didn't end well for Runningstar. He lived, but he was badly hurt. And Fawnheart died. Runningstrike was the one who said the quest should hold a vigil for Fawnheart.
- The leader was a good friend to him from the moment he met her. Partly since Runningstar was what Wolfstar had been, before she became leader. He was one of the few cats that knew she didn't like the job or rank of leader, she didn't like being in gatherings, and she didn't like speaking for the Clan.
- Runningstar could understand that, even if he didn't agree with it on his own. Wolfstar had wanted to be wild and run around camp breaking all the rules, but she found herself as leader, having to always be calm, and having to make the rules, not break them.
- And she wanted to be able to do what Runningstar always did, that was something she would always want to do. But she couldn't do so. And yet even now the cat reminds her of her younger self. It was also since she knows his mental illness. And she knows it well. Even though she doesn't have it, she knows for a fact her son did. His name was Flash, and he was a rogue who had it.
- Runningstar, despite the fact he hates her older brother with a buring passion, used to love her. The two were friends as kits--Runningstar as Runningkit and Stoatscar as Stoatkit--but Stoatkit became an apprentice two moons before Runningkit! Stoatscar's mentor died the same day as Runningkit's.
- Stoatkit was also renamed Stoatpaw. When Runningkit was old enough, he became an apprentice known as Runningpaw, and Wolftail was his mentor. The two fell in love pulling ticks off the elders, both were not allowed to go to the gathering, but today want nothing else. Stoatpaw became a warrior known as Stoatscar and Runningpaw became a warrior known as Runningwater two moons later. The became mates, and had kits. And Runningwater changed his name to Runningstrike.
- The two loved each other like anything, but that all changed when Runningstar went on the quest. Or did it? He went on a quest with a few other cats to find the cause for the red moon. And he found out in a dream from StarClan that the red moon means that if Runningstar doesn't fight hard, he will be evil. Since he didn't want to risk harming his family, he ended the relationship with Stoatscar, thinking it was the best for his family. She ended up being with another cat. Runningstar could understand and accept this, he was not angry with Stoastscar, and wants to be her friend always, she feels the same but Runningstar still feels awkward around the slightly older warrior.
- Runningstar hates the older Clan cat. He always wished otherwise, but he did hate him. He always felt his blood cold around the warrior, he always felt judged.
- Dewbramble always picked on him, and thought Runningstar was wimpy and annoying, or at least Runningstar thought that as how Dewbramble felt.
- Runningstar always thought the cat hated him for his relationship with Stoatscar, and that got on Runningstar's nerves. He knew what it was like to lose siblings, and his sister mating with a Clan cat was in no world using siblings, he also knew that Stoatscar had chosen to be his mate, he had never forced her so. Despite his problems with the medicine cat, he knew that Dewbramble died saving his son, and Runningstar, for that, forgave the warrior.
- From the day he met her, despite the fact she was tearing a bit of the pelt of his own Clanmate, he could tell how smart she was. Day to day Runningstar felt as him he was with minds lesser then his, and he was right. No matter how smart a cat was, none ever matched his crazy brain. Until he met Ioheart, blinded to who she truely was by how smart she is, he made a mistake.
- The two became friends, she join RockClan, she talked about how she 'needed' bits of Mossypebble's pelt, and wouldn't have taken it otherwise. He fell in love with her, they mated and had kits. Everything was fine, until one day.
- When a sickness spread through the Clan and the only ones with cures were Twolegs, he took a parol with the sick cats and Ioheart to Twolegsplace. On the way his formar mate Stoatscar died. He wouldn't have been with Ioheart if he still loved Stoatscar, by the time he and Ioheart became mates he no longer loved Stoatscar. And even if he had stopped loving her while they were still together he would have stayed with her.
- Stoatscar ended the relationship and as time was on he stopped romanticly loving and loved Ioheart. But Stoatscar would always be his friend. He was sad when she died, and that seemed to make Ioheart mad.
- They got into a fight, and he sat alone. When Ioheart retuned to him she said she wasn't coming back to RockClan. That she was tired of her kits, the Clan, and him. She revealed that she had 'used' him, only mated and had kits with him so that her kin would go on.
- Runningstar was too loyal to tell the Clan, aside from his sister and Creekfrost, what happened. He said that she died. When he talked to some StarClan cats, like his brother, he found out that she was going to this again, to another cat. He and Stormstar's spirt decided to help find her, and stop her.
- "He's Runningkit! No one really knows what he does, or why he does it"
- "Of course, Stoatscar. You are not mine to keep, or mine to give away. You can do whatever suits you best, this is your life. I always tried to help, I always tried to do what was best. But what I thought was best was leaving my family, and everyone. And in that, I was wrong. I should have trusted you, and the kits, and my Clan, to help me get though this. But instead, I was a coward. I left everyone, and everything. I learned that on my quest, I should have stayed all along. I hope you and Mossypebble are happy together, it will be a joy to see you, everyday. But I have to agree, I never should have left. I should have stayed by your side all along, I should have stayed with you. But of my mistake, came a new relationship, and no one was hurt. Every action has a good and bad, but in no world does that prove what I did. I remember are times too, from apprentices that night, when we were deemed to annoying to go to the gathering. And I will always be your friend, and I will do my best to be there for you, no matter what."
- "If you spend your whole life doing what everyone else wants, you will never be happy. Since everyone wants you to be someone else, you just have to be yourself, and if they do not approve, then throw them onto a tree." Runningstrike purred.
---Runningstrike to Scorchclaw
Character Pixels Edit
- He is unable to be unconscious
- He has Mnemophobia, a fear of losing his memorey, since it is his biggest to skill ti :have a perfect memeroy.
- Wolf came up with the idea for him to hear things three times since her IPad was working :badly and repeated letters three times sometimes
- He will stay alive for a very long time, hence the fact that he will at some point stop aging.
- He has always had the voices in his head
- The voices in his head will never go away
- He gained his fear of going insane since he has voices in his head
- He isn't insane, but he came very close to going insane when Waterdrop was mad at him
- He has a fear of small spaces since he always feels trapped, trapped in his own mind.
- He has a fear of being alone since he has never been alone, as there are always voices in his head
- StarClan didn't give him the power to have amazing memory
- The reason he longs for freedom is since he feels like he will never have it since he is always haunted by his memories
- He blames himself for Waterstar's death first death
- No one else can see the voices in his head that haunt him
- The moon turning red was a sign he would become evil, but he fought it hard enough that he won't become evil
- His ideas play in front of him, but he is too inpatient to watch to see how his ideas would play out
- He is based off of Hamlet from Hamlet and Sherlock Holmes from the BBC show Sherlock
- He will star in The Haunted Warrior
- He must learn to embrace the echoes, but the echoes will never go away
- When he sleeps the echoes are gone
- He has a mental problem, known as schizophrenia
- He still hates Dewbramble sometimes
- Wolf got the idea of him hereing voices from the TV show Once Upon A Time but didn't deiced to use the voices until she saw Shakespeare's play Hamlet
- He will step down for leader position.