~ Welcome to RockClan ~
This Clan is Owned By Patchfeather
If your characters have been removed due to being inactive, contact Patchfeather to have them added back on
- RockClan's territory is mostly moor. It isn't as windy as most moors, but every now and then there'll be a pretty windy day. Around the borders with ShadeClan and CaveClan, it is a more wooded area, and trees strech from there all the way to the border.
- Throughout the territroy, there are some very small, densely packed forests here and there. Not far from camp, lies the Tallstone. The is a large ridge that cuts thourgh most of the territory. It is very tall, almost mountain like. RockClan cats have to climb up and down it often, thus, giving RockClan's cats the great power of rockclimbers. They got their name from the Tallstone, and the cats who joined the Clan were skilled at scaling it with no problem.
- RockClan's territory, of course, is very hilly, but these hills go up many feet, very tall and steep compared to your normal hill. The trees that grow in RockClan's territory are mainly pines, maples, and oaks. The grasses in the territory are quiet long in some areas, sometimes reaching above the cats head. Th grass is, as well, dotted with flowers, covering most of the territory.
- There isn't much water in the territory, only some small ponds, the biggest water scource is a a river that leads across the ShadeClan border, and then widens in their territory.
- RockClan's camp is a dip in one of the hills, srounded by tall grasses and tussocks and gorse. The entrance is a large gorse thicket, leading up the hill on an old, worn path. The camp is quite large. The Highstone is where the Clan leader gives announcements and meetings, it is on the right side of camp.
- The Warriors den is a large, prickly gorse thicket. It has bracken and moss stuffed in holes in the walls to block out the chill.
- Kits in RockClan are usually apprenticed at the age of five moons, one moon younger than the other Clans. In the beginning, they were at four moons, but that was lost over time and replaced with five or six.
More Coming Soon
- Frozenwind - large white tom. RP'd by brams
- Nightshade - black tom with hetero-chromatic blue and amber eyes. RP'd by Patch
- Heathersun - ginger she-cat. RP'd by brams
- Hazelriver - grey and white tom. RP'd by Patch
- Ashstorm - black smoke tabby tom. RP'd by Patch
- Cloudfrost - albino she-cat. RP'd by Whiskers
- Sunshadow - black smoke and white tabby tom. RP'd by Whiskers
- Rainstorm - black tabby she-cat. RP'd by Whiskers
- Smokecloud - black grizzled tabby tom. RP'd by Whiskers
- Caninefang - N/A. RP'd by Whiskers
- Raccoonmask - handsome chocolate smoke tom. RP'd by whiskers
- Snapdragon - gray tabby she-cat. RP'd by Patch
- Windstorm - brown tabby tom. RP'd by Patch
- Yewnose- lilac tom. Rp'd by Patch
- Shrewpounce - ginger tom. RP'd by Moon
- Sparkpaw - calico she-cat. RP'd by Patch
- Peridotpaw - pale gray almost white tabby tom. RP'd by Patch
- Dawnpaw - dark ginger she-cat. RP'd by Moon
- Parsleypaw - white she-cat. RP'd by Patch
- Galepaw - fawn smoke tortoiseshell tabby she-cat. RP'd by whiskers
- Fennelpaw - mottled gray and black she-cat. RP'd by whiskers
- Hollymask - white she-cat with black-points. RP'd by Patch
- Orchidbloom - See Deputy. RP'd by Whiskers
- Flamefur - silver and gray mottled she-cat. RP'd by Moon
- Pumpkinfrost's kits:
- Hollymask's kits: